Join us for a socially-distanced, family-friendly scavenger hunt around town!
When: June 24 – 28, 2021
Rules: Decipher the clues and visit each of the clue destinations. Record the letter found on their exterior-facing Kaposia Days poster. Letters will be scrambled to reveal a mystery saying. Unscramble the letters and email your response to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10pm on Sunday, June 27 to be eligible to win a prize. Prizes will be drawn at random. Winners will be announced on Monday, June 28. Good luck & HAVE FUN!
– Clue: Insure carefully, dream fearlessly.
– Clue: For over 100 years, they have helped people get the word out on all types of important announcements.
– Clue: Savings, loans, checking and more are all in store for you at this new building.
– Clue: Where you go to find something new to complete your bed/bath/living room.
– Clue: It’s no secret, they have the best chicken around!
– Clue: Drive-through banking is simple and easy!
– Clue: “Education is the key to unlocking the world.” – Oprah Winfrey
– Clue: Car need care? Check out these auto care specialists that are first-rate (and first in the phone book!)
* Bonus Clue: Pay a visit to Steve and Stan. Tell them Kaposia Days sent you.